Welcome to my store!

Hello, welcome and thank you for stopping by!
It's time for me to destash, and so here I will list all items that are looking for a loving new home. Here you will find some of my new and used stamps and other craft supplies, as well as cards and other handmade items that I'm selling.

If you see something you would like to purchase, please send me an e-mail at idwijnhorst@gmail.com and let me know what item(s) you're interested in. I will then send you an e-mail with the total purchase amount including shipping and after confirmation, you can then pay me through PayPal (or e-mail money transfer). You do not need to have a PayPal account to be able to pay through PayPal (with your credit card). It's safe, fast and easy.

Shipping costs will depend on weight, size etc. I will never charge more than the actual shipping costs. For some items I will not charge shipping at all (see item's descriptions).
Please note that, if you're interested in any of the wood mounted rubber stamps, you have the option of buying them as is (with higher shipping costs due to the fact that it will have to be shipped as a package) or you can buy just the rubber stamp (meaning I will unmount it for you to save you shipping costs... and you can then mount the rubber stamp yourself with for instance EZ Mount or Tack 'n Peel and use it with an acrylic block!)

All items will be shipped after payment has cleared. I will generally ship either the same day or the day after payment is received. Shipping via Canada Post. I will let you know when your item(s) is shipped, so you will know when to expect it.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Thank you and happy shopping! :)

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Butterfly scrapbook album by Close To My Heart

Gorgeous, embossed scrapbook album with butterflies. Never used and in mint condition. Includes 5 page protectors (size is 9x9"). More page protectors can easily be added. (Please note that the top picture shows the true, beautiful colors! Bottom picture shows embossing but not the true colors.)
CAD/US $10 (plus shipping).

















No comments:

Post a Comment